Welcome to SouthernCare New Beacon
SouthernCare New Beacon hospice provides compassionate hospice care coupled with clinical excellence across the United States in the communities we serve. Our goal is to enrich the quality of life as life’s journey nears its completion. Through supportive, loving, comfort care we offer patients and their families comfort for body, mind and spirit.
SouthernCare New Beacon is an affiliate of CURO Health Services and its family of hospice care providers. The mission of CURO Health Services and its hospice affiliates is to honor life and offer compassion to individuals and their caregivers when facing a life-limiting illness.
Our Core Values
- Choose the right attitude, message and priority.
- Be accountable for all thoughts, words, and actions.
- Embrace and drive change. Pursue growth and learning.
- Demonstrate humility and servant leadership.
- Select great people, treat them with respect, help them, and communicate effectively.
- Celebrate small successes on our journey to greater success.
- We are here for our patients and each other. Be passionate about what we do. Be innovative and efficient in everything we do.